Think you know London? Be prepared to think again! My new e-book, How Not to Be a Tourist in London, is published today and is available for download to the Amazon Kindle for just £2.88.
Even Londoners will discover dozens of insights and secrets about their historic capital! Did you know, for example:
- Which new Olympics structures are said to be haunted?
- How to ask restaurants for the best local produce 'off menu' ?
- Where swimming in a London pond might make you rich?
- Why so many cabbies don't like tipping?
- How to tell when you are being given bogus directions?
Packed with insider information, this e-book is essential reading for locals and visitors alike. Read some extracts here.
See the book on Amazon USA
PS. Ready for Sony and other e-readers soon